- Supreme view of the sea
- All around furnished balcony with restful armchairs and sunbeds (43 m2 / 462 ft2)
- Master bedroom: parquet floor, King sized bed, en suite deep whirlpool bath, Jacuzzi walk-in shower, twin washbasins, and a separate WC with bidet
- Secondary bedroom: wooden floor, twin beds, private bathroom with a shower cabin, twin washbasins and a separate WC
- Living room withleather Poltrona Frau furniture
- Dimmable lighting
- Dining area
- 49” LCD TV in Living room, 40'' LCD TV in Master Bedroom, and 32'' LCD TV in secondary bedroom, all with multi-language satellite channels
- DVD/CD player
- Air Conditioning
- Mini fridge
- Nespresso coffee machine / tea maker
- Iron & ironing board
- Direct dial cordless telephone with voice-mail
- Wi-Fi and wired Internet access (Free of charge)
- Writing desks
- Electronic safe deposit box
- Electronic safe deposit box
- Bathroom telephone
- Magnifying mirror with light
- Smoke detector & sprinkler
- Bath robe & Slippers
- Pillow menu
- Branded Bath amenities
- Turndown service
- Satin bed sheets
- Elite Club Services are included: separate reception desk, lounge area, panoramic breakfast restaurant and much more…!
Presidential Suite Sea View
The 115 sq.m. (1238 sq.ft.) Presidential Suite has been built with one goal in mind: to fully satisfy the luxury traveller in search of the crème de la crème in accommodation.
The extra 43 sq.m. (462 sq.ft.) balcony, built all around the suite, is furnished with comfortable armchairs, a table and sunbeds creating an atmosphere of tranquillity and happiness with its gorgeous view of the Aegean Sea. The master bedroom with parquet flooring features a king-sized bed, an amazing en-suite deep whirlpool bath as well as a Jacuzzi walk-in shower, twin washbasins and a separate WC.
The seamlessly luxurious secondary bedroom has wooden flooring and features twin beds, a private bathroom with a shower cabin, twin washbasins and a separate WC. Both bedrooms have access to a corridor that leads down to an impressive living room equipped with leather Poltrona Frau Furniture and a dining area.
The bedrooms and the living room also feature dimmable lighting and large LCD screens, free internet access and a DVD/CD player in the lounge. Undoubtedly, staying in the Presidential Suite is a delight especially when considering that the suite also comes along with the exclusive privileges and services of the Elite club.
Book this suite directly, on this website, for 3 or more nights
and take advantage of the following exclusive benefits:
- FREE TAXI TRANSFER: Round-trip private transfer from and to the airport or port.
- WELCOME DINNER: You may choose between Emerald, Fresh Mediterranean and Noble Gourmet Restaurants to dine at on your arrival day. This benefit is offered once per stay. Drinks are excluded.
- MASSAGE: One 50 minutes session of Couple massage in Serenity Spa, featured by National Geographic Traveller’s The Collection of Luxury Spas. Benefit is offered once per stay.
- IN-ROOM BREAKFAST: American breakfast served at your room’s balcony overlooking the endless blue Aegean Sea, or at the comfort of your bed. Benefit is offered once per stay.
Additionally, booking this suite directly, for any duration of stay, you will enjoy:
- AT THE SPA: Heat Experiences Pack, which includes complimentary daily use of Vitality heated pool, caldarium, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi at Serenity Spa.
- AT THE BEACH: Reserved beach gazebo with unlimited mineral water, one fresh fruit platter, and one cocktail per person on a daily basis.