If you are looking to detoxify your body from the accumulated toxins through a customized healthy diet, natural therapies and effective treatments based on best current science, then this wellness package is for you!
Combine your luxury stay and achieve a true sense of renewed energy and rejuvenation with a customized Spa Detox Therapy formulated and supervised by our external associate Naturopathic Nutritionist Sandra Diegues NT Dip (CNM London). Benefit from a personalized package that offers antiageing, weight-loss and detox properties, all-in-one.
This package can be booked from our website as an add-on extra to any stay of 5 or more nights in any room type.
- Pre-arrival nutrition and wellbeing consultation (1-hour)
- Transfer from and to the airport
- Buffet breakfast with “à la carte” nutritionist menu
- Vegetable juices offered at breakfast (5 days)
- Customized detox program with take-home guidelines
- Spa detox circuit therapy
- Exfoliation, massage and skin analysis (95-minutes)
- Access to Spa Heat Experience facilities: steam room, sauna, caldarium, ice fountain, lifestyle showers, and the heated hydro massage outdoor pool with hydrotherapy massage jets (5 days)
- Access to fitness area
- Stress and lifestyle assessment
- Body composition analysis
- Yoga and Pilates sessions
- 10% discount on any additional spa treatment from our à la carte brochure
- Post stay follow up with nutritionist (30-minutes)
- The therapy is suitable for men and women. Genetic test available upon demand and at an extra cost.
Click here to read the full biography of the nutritionist. Further inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Disclaimer: The Spa Detox Therapy is offered with the exclusive responsibility of the above named nutritionist who acts as an independent and external to the hotel operator. Services made available are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any information provided by the nutritionist does not substitute the advice given by a medical doctor, healthcare professional or physician.